- Customer: southdirekt
- Categories: Jobs
- Date post: August 11, 2016
Come join The Threading Spa team with threading specialist positions available at various locations.
You should be outgoing & English speaking to provide friendly customer service in order to maintain and grow an already established customer base. The Threading Spa currently owns and operates several locations throughout MA, most of which are in the best shopping malls. We are looking for threaders with at least one year experience to add to our ever expanding team!
Send resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our main office at 781-380-7790
General Purpose of Position:
Threaders are responsible for accurately using threading techniques for clients. Maintaining outstanding customer service as per The Threading Spa standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Greet customers entering establishments.
• Use threading procedure to remove hair for clients.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Sort change and wrap currency in overnight envelope.
• Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Communicate customer requests to management.
• Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Skills and Competencies:
• At least one (1) year of threading experience
• Excellent oral communication skills.
• Detail oriented and highly observant
• Ability to multitask
• Maintains professional demeanor
• Ability to process information/merchandise through register system.
• Ability to communicate with associates and customers.
• Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
• Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
• Must have one (1) year of threading experience
• Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
• Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and bank runs.
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods.
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.